Nuclear Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is Apheto?

2 posters

Go down

Who is Apheto? Empty Who is Apheto?

Post  APHETO Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:16 pm

Name: Apheto

Age" 25

Height: 1.92 mt.

Weight: 98 Kg.

Apperence: Usually wheres old jeans and a shirt; some times he likes to use dark clothes, but for a match he always takes his shirt off revealing a ripped body with rare asian tattos in the right side of his back and some big scars on his back and his left arm(its presumed this was made by a sword). Sometimes he comes out with a beer on his hand others with a cigarrette on his mouth, like is he didnt care about no one or nothing.

He has Black eyes and short black hair with dark red on the tops of the hair, with pale with skin and he uses 3 rings in each hand.

Description: More than a loner, usually he preffers the company of animals than the one of humans; thats why he has a dog he loves like a son, not many people now this but he grew up in the streets, fighting his way uot for some dollars and a warm place to sleep.

He doesnt like to talk about his past, hes lost a lot of friends in the pitt fights, as they where ilegal fights some where to the death. Thats why its hard for him to make friends, but once he makes a friend he will do anything to help him.

Some hate him, others detest him, maybe some may love him but onething is for sure he does loves to fight and everyone likes to see him fight specailly when he says "BRING IT ON" or at least thats what he thinks...
APHETO
APHETO
Pre - Main Eventer
Pre - Main Eventer

Back to top Go down

Who is Apheto? Empty Re: Who is Apheto?

Post  APHETO Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:21 pm

With the time he has grow stronger in this Fed. and now a long with Lord Psyke, Apheto has won the Tag Team Championship of NCW...

He has gone from a guy not loved by the public for being a "bully" to a new hope for the sport, but its not all happiness inside his head; his friend, his mentor has gone and he doesnt know when will "Trainer" be coming back, besides that the shadow of his past seems to disturbs him...there is still much to see from Apheto and his favourite phrase "BRING IT ON!!!"
APHETO
APHETO
Pre - Main Eventer
Pre - Main Eventer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skrface Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:46 pm

wow that's an impressive story. you are like me... i mean i am like you Smile we both grew on streets, we both fought with our comrades, we both love animals and i will do just anything for my friends. we have so much in common and... i-i t-think... i think i love you lol!
Skrface
Skrface
Lower Carder
Lower Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:53 am

Bout time you did this Apheto lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  APHETO Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:31 am

Thanks Skrface I think... lol!
YGR its just an update of the old one
APHETO
APHETO
Pre - Main Eventer
Pre - Main Eventer

Back to top Go down

Post  APHETO Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:53 pm

The Trainer is an enigmatic character that keeps appearing in Apheto´s life, he has help him before, but its clear that he has an agenda of his own and Apheto is in his plans either for good or bad...one thing is for sure, we still havent see the last of "Trainer"

"Trainer"
Who is Apheto? 2459256410
APHETO
APHETO
Pre - Main Eventer
Pre - Main Eventer

Back to top Go down

Post  APHETO Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:58 pm

Its a season break and everyone is getting some rest before the big fights that are coming in "Path to Glory", someone is already back from a long trip, is Apheto whos resting in the "Freezing Hell" Bar

Barman: Its good to have you back sir.
Apheto: Thanks...its good to be back too, give a cold beer.
Barman: Right away.

The barman gives Apheto a cold one, as he drinks his beer he starts thinking in all that has happen till now and well Apheto is still a little confuse, he is happy cause finally he and Lord Psyke won the Tag Team Cahmpionship, but now Trainer is gone and they are gonna defend their tittle soon...but thats not all that cross Apheto´s mind, he pulls out from his wallet a picture of someone, someone that meant the world for him and now that he has been throw the whole world he couldnt find her...

As he stares at the photo he makes a little smile and at the same time some tears come down his face...

Apheto: I wont fail you again...just wait, I will find you
Barman: Whos is she, sir?...
Apheto: She, take a good look at her

Apheto hands the photo to the barman, who keeps watching it for a while
Who is Apheto? Miko10

Barman: Wow, she is beautiful, is she your girlfriend?
Apheto: Haha, no...lets just say that she is the one that took my heart and never give it back to me...she is the reason why I become this kind of wrestler...and she can be a good reason to be a better one too
Barman: I dont understand
Apheto: Dont worry, neither do I..Im gonna take a nap, please make sure no one disturbs me, unless is Lord Psyke or Trainer.
Barman: Yes sir, no problem.

Apheto puts the picture back to hi wallet and grabs another beer before he goes to the back of the bar.
APHETO
APHETO
Pre - Main Eventer
Pre - Main Eventer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum